2016 Ford SuperDuty in Owatonna, MN – Owatonna Ford-Lincoln
F-250 XL$32,385Starting MSRP 1
F-250 XLT$36,375Starting MSRP 1
F-250 Lariat$44,795Starting MSRP 1
F-250 King Ranch$52,930Starting MSRP 1
F-250 Platinum$57,040Starting MSRP 1
F-350 XL$33,280Starting MSRP 1
F-350 XLT$37,275Starting MSRP 1
F-350 Lariat$45,890Starting MSRP 1
F-350 King Ranch$53,830Starting MSRP 1
F-350 Platinum$56,150Starting MSRP 1
F-450 XL$53,060Starting MSRP 1
F-450 XLT$57,620Starting MSRP 1
F-450 Lariat$64,660Starting MSRP 1
F-450 King Ranch$70,395Starting MSRP 1
F-450 Platinum$71,320Starting MSRP 1
6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel
The 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel has best-in-class standard power ratings* and class-leading fuel economy.** • Best-in-class 440 horsepower* • Best-in-class standard 860 lb.-ft. of torque* • Turbocharger is located between the cylinder heads and the top of the block • The exhaust manifold is positioned inboard and adjacent to the turbocharger – close proximity means faster air displacement and more power • Turbocharger is larger than the previous design to expand airflow capacity and increase power for greater hauling and towing performance • Compacted graphite iron engine block that is stronger yet lighter than cast iron • High-pressure common-rail fuel-injection system delivers up to five injections per combustion cycle for optimum throttle response and fuel efficiency, as well as reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) • B20 capability and clean, quiet operation • Instant-start glow plugs for quick start-ups, even at extremely low temperatures*Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR. **Based on Ford simulated city-suburban drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2015 Ford and 2015 competitive models, consistent with SAE Standard J1321.
Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
Super Duty® has the first factory-installed, fully integrated trailer brake controller (TBC) available in a full-size pickup, so there are no installation hassles or aftermarket worries. Integrated with the ABS and trailer sway control, TBC synchronizes vehicle and trailer brakes for seamless braking, even with the heaviest loads. The Ford TBC offers the advantage of verified compatibility with trailers (one to four axles) utilizing electrically actuated drum brakes and certain electric-over-hydraulic (EOH) drum or disc brakes.
Class-Exclusive Tailgate Step
You already have impressive maximum payload capacity (7,050 lbs.).* The class-exclusive** available integrated tailgate step makes it easier to access all of that payload. This step stows inside the tailgate, can be easily accessed when needed and includes a flip-up grab bar. Also, it has a 350-lb. load capacity, so even the big guys don’t have to sweat it.*When properly equipped. **Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
User-Defined Upfitter Switches
Four available upfitter switches on the instrument panel are a convenient way to connect a variety of aftermarket accessories to your vehicle’s electrical system (the 6.7L diesel engine requires extra-heavy-duty alternator or dual alternators). Two 25-amp, one 10-amp and one 15-amp circuits are provided.
Live-Drive Power Take-Off Provision
When your truck is in the shop getting upfitted for changes in seasonal work, your income gets downsized. But not with the standard Super Duty® 6-speed TorqShift® automatic transmission equipped with the available class-exclusive live-drive power takeoff (PTO) provision.* • Integrated into the transmission’s design, so upfitting happens faster and with fewer headaches • An output gear is connected directly to the engine crankshaft to power an aftermarket PTO accessories anytime the engine is running, whether you’re in motion or at a stop, and lets you use applications like a salt spreader, tree-trimming equipment and many others • Split-shaft capability allows multiple accessories (pump, generator, air compressor, winch, or other auxiliary equipment) to be operated at the same time with the vehicle stopped*Requires 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine and compatible aftermarket power takeoff unit. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
Tough Bed® Spray-In Bedliner
The available Tough Bed® is a unique factory-installed spray-in bedliner using a precision high-pressure automated sprayer, not a hand sprayer, to help ensure a smooth, even and durable coat. Tough Bed provides a watertight seal and helps resist rust. The option includes a tailgate guard, black bed tie-down hooks and black bed attachment bolts.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to insure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing, documentation and/or electronic filing fees, and destination charges. Not responsible for typographical or data errors. See your local dealer for actual price of vehicles displayed.
Definitions and Disclosures.
Ford dealers value the confidence you have in the Ford brand and to that end we want you to understand the terms and representations we make on our site.
Below are definitions and disclosures related to the terms and functionalities you may encounter while you explore the Ford brand. This list is not all-inclusive and we invite you to contact us directly using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page.
- Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (also referred to as "MSRP", "Base MSRP" or the "Starting At" price), excludes taxes, title, license, registration and/or electronic filing fees, destination freight and delivery charges, dealer fees, and optional equipment. The "MSRP" shown may also represent pricing for authenticated AXZ Plan (the "Plan") customers. Restrictions and eligibility requirements apply to the Plan. Not all AXZ Plan customers will qualify for the Plan pricing shown. AXZ Plan pricing where shown does not include taxes, title, license and registration fees, destination freight and delivery charges, dealer fees, and optional equipment. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of AXZ Plan pricing or availability at any time. Some dealers may also choose not to participate in plan pricing. For information on pricing, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page or use our email form for more information.
- The Estimate Monthly Payment will calculate a monthly payment based on the MSRP (or AXZ Plan pricing for authenticated Plan customers) of the vehicle you have chosen and configured. This may or may not include the dealer-installed accessories or all options chosen. The Estimate Monthly Payment is for general estimation and illustrationpurposes, only. Actual monthly payment is based on a variety of factors, including differing financing or leasing terms, accessory prices and installation costs. Financing payment calculations are estimates only, and are based on amount of down payment, APR, and term of financing, and does not take into account important individual information, such as your qualifications for the financing terms displayed. Lease payment calculations are estimates only, and are based on an annual mileage calculation determined by your dealer, and does not take into account important individual information, such as your qualifications for the leasing terms displayed. A charge is assessed for any mileage driven that exceeds mileage limits displayed or set by us at signing. Not all buyers will qualify for financing or a lease. Contact us for details or use our email form for more information.
- "Option" or "Option Package" price and monthly payment displayed is for estimation and illustration purposes, only. Prices and monthly payments may vary based on features included in a package, financing terms and availability. Some Options or Option Packages are not available separately. Not all Options or Option Packages are available on all vehicles. Contact us for details or use our email form for more information.
- "Dealer Accessories" are defined as items that do not appear on the factory window sticker that are installed by us, yourFord Dealer. Actual Prices for all accessories may vary and depend upon a variety of factors. Prices DO NOT include installation or painting, which may be required for particular items. Please check with us for complete pricing accuracy for all accessories and parts.
- The "Trade in Appraisal" toll on our site provides trade-in value for your vehicle, only, and many factors that cannot be assessed without a physical inspection of the vehicle may affect actual value. We use the services of a third-party vendor to provide the Trade in tool. While we believe this information is reliable, we are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information. Contact us for details or use our email form for more information.
- References through-out our site to gas mileage are EPA estimated city/highway mpg based on base engine/transmission configuration. Actual mileage will vary.
- For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in a vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page.
- Images shown are for information purposes only, and may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. We cannot be responsible for typographical or other errors, including data transmission, display, or software errors, that may appear on the site. If you feel information displayed is in error, please contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page.
- While our inventory is generally updated on a daily basis, there are no guarantees that the inventory shown will be available at the dealership. Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle may differ from the options and features listed. Vehicles that are identified as 'Exact Matches' may have a different price or different features not represented on the site. We make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, however, for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding actual vehicle availability please contact us using the information in the "Contact Us" section of our home page or use our email form for more information.
- Offers and incentives shown may not be available to all customers. Incentives lists are examples of offers available at the time of posting and are subject to change and expiration. Not all incentives can be redeemed together. To take advantage of rebates, incentives and/or financing offers you must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by the expiration date noted. Not all buyers will qualify for all incentives, FordCredit Services financing or other offers. Restrictions apply. See us for complete details or use our email form for more information.
Starting Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price, excluding destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration fees. Optional equipment not included.
† MPG - EPA estimated base engine/transmission. Note: F-150 SFE Package. Ford preliminary data. Pending EPA certification.
‡ Towing - Properly equipped.